ULTIMATE HOMEMADE MUSELI
September 30, 2019
You buy all the ingredients mix them together in a LARGE air tight jar (I use a 2 litre @kilneruk jar) and you have muesli for a month. Now is that really that hard?
- 500g Organic oats £1.45
- 250g Organic almonds £7.10
- 250g Organic sunflower seeds £1.28
- 250g Organic pumpkin seeds £2.99
- 250g organic spelt flakes £2.99
- 100g chia seeds £1.50
When eating on the day:
- 1 tbs flaxseed per serving (£2.89 for 500g). FYI: You will need to add these on separately each day and grind them first. This is because ground flaxseeds oxidise easily so you need to eat them soon after you grind them, and you need to grind them so you get the nutritional benefits of them and they don’t pass whole and undigested through your digestive system.
- Milk of your choice (I use @plenishdrinks almond milk)
- Fruit of your choice (I use frozen wild blueberries by #lebioparpicard from @ocadouk, wild blueberries have a higher phytonutrient content then other varieties and because they are frozen they last much longer!)