Tomato and Chickpea salad
July 22, 2020
- In a large bowl mix together the chickpeas, tomatoes, red onion, spring onion, parsley, balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, chilli and salt and pepper.
- Mix well until everything is evenly covered. Enjoy!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Fist sized portion of tomatoes
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions
- A handful of fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh chilli, diced or chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper