SUPER GREEN GINGER LIME NOODLES
June 30, 2020
- Prepare the dressing by mixing all of the ingredients together in a small bowl then pop to one side until needed.
- Cook the buckwheat noodles for the allotted time, rinse, allow to cool then set to one side.
- Steam the cabbage and broccoli for 5 minutes then the peas for 2 minutes. Run under cold water the set to one side.
- Grab a bowl then place in the buckwheat noodles with the cabbage, broccoli, peas, cucumber, spring onion, basil and mint. Top with the pumpkin and sesame seeds, then drizzle over the dressing and toss to ensure everything is evenly coated with the dressing.
• 1 serving of buckwheat noodles
• 1 handful of cabbage, chopped
• 1 handful of broccoli, broken into florets
• 1 handful of cucumber, diced
• 1 handful of peas
• 2 spring onions
• Small handful of basil, torn
• Small handful of mint, torn
• 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
• ½ tbs sesame seeds
Ginger lime dressing
• 2 inches ginger
• 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• Juice of 1 lime
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 1 tsp fresh chilli, diced
• 1 tbsp tamari
• 1 tsp honey
• 1 tbsp miso paste