Sun-Dried Tomato and Butterbean Salad
September 27, 2020
- Put all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl and mix everything together well.
- Put all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl and stir together.
- Once ready to serve mix the dressing with the salad. Enjoy!
- 16 sun-dried tomatoes (Roughly 170g drained net weight jar)
- 100g pitted green olives (Roughly 130g drained net weight jar)
- 2 palm sized serving of pine nuts
- 1 can of butterbeans, rinsed
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- Four large handfuls of mixed rocket leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp oil from the jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp tahini