October 19, 2019
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat
- Once warm add the chopped onion allow to soften
- Then add in the garlic and cook until fragrance is released.
- Crumble tofu into pan, with garlic and onion, and stir ingredients together.
- Then add in paprika and turmeric and cook for 1 minute, stirring everything together, making sure everything is evenly covered with the spices.
- Once you have done this add in the broccoli and tamari. Cook for another few 2-3 minutes., continuing to move everything around the pan.
- Serve on top of sour dough toast. Also goes great with avocado and mushrooms on the side!
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 280g firm tofu, crumbled
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 cup broccoli, diced
- 1 tbs tamari