ROASTED VEGETABLE AND HUMMUS WRAPS
September 15, 2020
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a large baking tray.
- Scatter sliced pepper, courgette and aubergine onto the tray. Season with salt and paprika and extra virgin olive oil and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add sliced red onion to the tray and place everything back into the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile if making hummus, add chickpeas, garlic cloves, smoked paprika, tahini, lemon extra virgin olive oil and salt to a food processor and blend until thick and creamy.
- Assemble each wrap by first placing in the hummus, then your roasted vegetables and salad and folding each end and wrapping. Serves with celery and carrot sticks. Enjoy!
- 1 red pepper, sliced into batons
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced into batons
- 1 courgette, sliced into batons
- 1 aubergine, sliced into batons
- 1 red onion, roughly diced
- Salad leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika