PANZANELLA (TOMATO AND SOURDOUGH SALAD)
June 15, 2020
- Grab yourself a large bowl. Place in your stale bread and cover with some filtered water. Leave to soak for around 10 minutes.
- Once the bread has soaked up all the water (remove any excess water that hasn’t been absorbed) drizzle over some extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Then top with the tomatoes, onions, basil, oregano and some more extra virgin olive oil. Enjoy!
- 2 x pieces of stale sourdough
- 2 x tomatoes, diced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 100-150 ml filtered water