Mushroom soup with cashew nuts
September 30, 2019
- Cook onion and garlic on a high heat without any water, allow them the brown then add a little bit of water.
- Next break the mushrooms into the pot and cook the mushrooms down for 5-10 minutes, adding in the fresh herbs as you stir.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked add in the stock cube and boiling water and stir.
- Add in the yoghurt and season to taste.
- Then blend to a smooth or think consistency.
- Serve hot in bowls topped with crushed cashew nuts.
- 1 small onion
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 800g portobello
- A few springs of fresh thyme, rosemary or sage (winter herbs) or a mix!
- 1 tbs stock cube
- 1 lite water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbs yoghurt or kefir of your choice.
- Palm size portion per person of cashew nuts