June 16, 2020
- Place the pepper, tomatoes and courgette onto a baking tray with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Then place in the oven and cook for around 20-25 minutes at 180C.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Whilst the vegetables and pasta are cooking place a pan on a medium heat with some extra virgin olive oil in. Add in the onions and cook for around 8 minutes until translucent. Then add in the garlic, tomato puree and lemon juice and cook for around 2 minutes.
- Next add in the tinned tomatoes, mixed herbs and apple cider or balsamic vinegar then cook for around 10 minutes.
- Once everything is cooked, stir through the cooked vegetables and spinach, letting it wilt before serving.
- Then add in the drained pasta and you’re ready to serve. Enjoy!
- ½ onion
- ½ courgette
- ½ red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 courgette
- 1 tbs tomato puree
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs mixed herbs
- ½ a lemon, juiced
- 1 large handful of spinach
- One portion of pasta (I used brown rice spaghetti)