DOUBLE CHOCOLATE OVERNIGHT OATS
January 30, 2020
- The night before serving place all your ingredients into a lidded container or jar and stir well.
- Then place into the fridge and leave overnight.
- Remove in the morning and enjoy! This can be stored for up to 5 days.
TIP: Double up the recipe and batch make them for the whole week!
- 50g (1/2 a cup) rolled porridge oats
- 100ml milk of your choice (I use almond milk)
- 2 tbs coconut yoghurt
- 20-30g nuts and seeds of choice (you could buy a mixed bag)
- 1 tbs flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2-3 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips