CAULIFLOWER, TAHINI AND QUINOA SALAD
September 15, 2020
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray
- Combine the yoghurt, harissa and extra virgin olive oil in a bowl to make the marinade before coating the cauliflower florets evenly in it.
- Place the florets on the baking tray and into the oven to roast foe 25-35 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the quinoa in the vegetable stock for the allotted time.
- Make the dressing by combining the tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, water and salt in a small bowl.
- Mix the tomatoes and chopped parsley into the quinoa and top with the harissa cauliflower before drizzling over the tahini dressing and pine nuts. Enjoy!
For the cauliflower:
- 1 cauliflower, cut in florets
- 135g plain yoghurt or diary free alternative
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
For the salad:
- 150g quinoa
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- Handful of chopped parsley
- 1 bag rocket
- 3 tbsp pine nuts