CAULIFLOWER SUN-DRIED TOMATO AND LENTIL SALAD
September 15, 2020
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a bowl combine the harissa paste with the olive oil and garlic granules.
- Scatter the cauliflower florets onto a baking tray and coat evenly with the harissa mix and place in the oven for 30 mins to cook until brown.
- While the cauliflower is cooking cook the lentils for around 10 minutes, then drain and set to one side.
- To make the dressing combine the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil together in a small bowl.
- In a medium sized bowl place, the lentils, cauliflower, sun-dried tomatoes, rocket, feta and pumpkin seeds. Drizzle over the balsamic dressing and mix to make sure everything is evenly coated. Then you’re ready to serve. Enjoy!
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic granules/powder
- 350g cooked green lentils
- 100g sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 bag rocket, washed
- 50g feta or dairy free alternative (per person)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
BALSAMIC DRESSING (per person)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil