January 21, 2020
- Heat a small amount of extra virgin olive oil in a large heavy pan.
- Place the aubergine and courgette into the pan and cook through, this usually takes about 10-15 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk and bouillon and mix well.
- Add in the spaghetti and slowly push it down so it doesn’t break in half.
- Add the baby tomatoes, cannellini beans and spring greens once the spaghetti is covered in the liquid. Stir frequently until the spaghetti is cooked this takes 8-10 minutes depending on the type you use.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 160g aubergine, 1cm cubes
- 1 courgette, sliced into circles
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 x tins coconut milk
- 2 tbsp bouillon powder
- 80g spaghetti per person (I use buckwheat)
- 1 x tin cannellini beans
- 400g baby tomatoes
- One handful of spring greens per person