FOUR VEGETABLE SOUP
September 14, 2020
- Boil the filtered water in a pan, then add in the onion, carrots and celery and leave this to cook for around 15 minutes.
- Add in the pasta and cook for the allotted time on the packet minus about 2 minutes. You may need to add some more filtered water.
- Once the pasta is almost cooked add in the tomatoes, parsley and garlic.
- Just before serving add in the white wine vinegar and grind over some pepper and chilli flakes if you like spice. Then you’re ready to serve. Enjoy!
- 1 pint filtered water
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 medium sized carrots, cut into circles
- 2 stalks of celery, cut into half moons
- 2 cups of farfalle (bow) pasta
- 2 plum tomatoes
- Large handful of parsley, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Pepper, to taste
- (Optional chilli flakes)